VipRiser is extensible virtual PDF printer driver.Its main purpose is to produce a PDF from any application that can print. An user can customize the entire process with Automator workflows, turning VipRiser into powerful publishing platform. Although the purpose is very similar to other solutions out there, it offers some unique features that others do not.
- User-friendly user interface
- Fully customizable using Automator plugins
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from other Automator workflows
- PDFs can be sent directly to iTunes, DropBox or more...
- AirPrint - iPads can use VipRiser as a printer
- process PDF files from ‘open dialog’ or and onto the VipRiser icon
- CMYK, Grayscale and PDF-X/3 filters
- easier way to create plugins and filters
- ask for destinations interactively
- remove process-id prefix for a filename option
- configurable destination plugin for screenshots
- OS X 10.9 or later