BitNami EnanoCMS Stack greatly simplifies the deployment of EnanoCMS and its required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, in the cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack.
EnanoCMS is a content management system that strives to have "less bloat and more float" than other solutions. It includes powerful administrative capabilities and a variety of plugins to add portals, forums, blogs, and other functionalities.
- Disable MySQL binary logging
- Update EnanoCMS to 1.1.8pl1
- Update PHP to 5.3.6
- Update phpMyAdmin to 3.3.10
- Add Linux 64 bits support
- Add graphical tool for managing servers
- Don't allow to execute the ctlscript.sh script as root when the stack is installed as a non root user
- Mac OS OS X 10.4 or later