MacinLock is an application that allows you to observe all logins events and unauthorized access. If somebody want to login in your system, change your system preferences or run application, which need authorization when you are absent, MacinLock takes a photo and screenshot and uploads it to you. MacinLock helps you know who uses your Mac.
- Monitor all logins events - failed and successful
- Detect unauthorized access to your system
- Show login information: user name, password, time, applications, rights
- Take photo and screenshot
- Mail notification and photo (screenshot) more...
- Added MacinLock's icon to authorization window.
- Added autofilling in user name field.
- Fixed bug with installer.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software