Data-On-Demand ListBox is a subclass of the native REAL Studio (formerly REALbasic) ListBox and, as far as the end-user is concerned, will behave in the same way. The key difference for the programmer is that the Data-On-Demand ListBox does not store any data. Rather, it is a "virtual" ListBox that relies on you, the programmer, to provide data, row-by-row, as requested. As a result, the Data-On-Demand ListBox is much faster at populating thousands of rows and, because you maintain the data, does not require you to coordinate changes from the data in your database to the ListBox.
- Fixed visual bug when font size was set to over 16 points.
- Added x, y parameters to DoubleClick event.
- DeleteAllRows is now an alias for Reset( 0 ) and will no longer generate an error.
- Marked methods that are unsupported by Data-On-Demand ListBox as private. This will generate a compiler error if these methods are used.
- Disabled internal more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- REALbasic 2006r3 or later (renamed Real Studio)