Slink is the easy and secure way to remotely connect to your home network. All shared services on your home network automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and other applications, just as they do at home. With Slink you are always connected to your home network.
Some of the key features that sets Slink apart from the competition are:
- Easy to set-up with very little configuration
- Remote access to all Macs and Bonjour services on your home network
- Based on rock-solid UNIX SSH technology and all traffic is secured using strong encryption
- Secure browsing to protect more...
- Fix: Slink Agent UPnP improvements.
- Fix: Slink Agent preparations for the introduction of Slink 2 beta.
- Fix: Performance improvements.
- Fix: Bug fixes.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later