OCRKit uses OCR (optical character recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particularly useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, or with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML, or Unicode plain text simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or Dock icon.
Searchable Text. OCRKit is a simple and streamlined Mac application, that features the advanced Optical Character Recognition technology, allowing you to convert scanned or printed documents into searchable and editable text. It can be a great help for more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- Up to 8-times higher speed conversion on latest Mac
- Improved auto-rotation for high-resolution documents
- Highly Compressed PDF - file size reduction
- Improved recognition accuracy and stability
- Improved text positioning accuracy in PDF
- Many other improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later