OCRKit uses OCR (optical character recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particularly useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, or with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML, or Unicode plain text simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or Dock icon.
- Text recognition accuracy
- Instant content search ability
- PDF compression
- High-speed conversion
- Stability and performance
The OCR engine recognizes the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, more...
- Up to 8-times higher speed conversion on latest Mac
- Improved auto-rotation for high-resolution documents
- Highly Compressed PDF - file size reduction
- Improved recognition accuracy and stability
- Improved text positioning accuracy in PDF
- Many other improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later