GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- 3D View: Intersect Tool works with f(x,y) and Plane
- fix problem with XML when saving 3D objects
- fix for tools with dialogs
- 3D View: surfaces now shiny
- fix for Chinese characters in LaTeX
- default labeling for lines starts at 'f' not 'a'
- fix for making tools from z = 0
- make sure Input Boxes don't get +0i +0i on the more...
- OS X 10.8 or later