Phone Amego is the missing Mac telephony link that makes it easy to integrate your phones with your Macs and your data.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, landlines, and more...
- Notice: this update may require an upgrade fee based on when you last registered.
- Fix bug in logging outbound calls from landline.
- OS X 10.6 or later