Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
- Improved BirdsEye user experience.
- Added ability to activate BirdsEye subscriptions.
- Added user configurable avoidance areas that can be set for each activity.
- Added waypoint category option to Smart List criteria.
- Added additional information to find results for Public Land Survey data.
- Added some additional waypoint symbols to be more more...