Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
- Fixed hidden Trip Planner to/from quick search text fields issue.
- Fixed create adventure issue with continue button being greyed out.
- Fixed POI information window crash.
- Fixed double-click adventure crash.
- Fixed phantom Trip Planner add-POI quick search issue.
- Fixed Trip Planner print itinerary issue.
- OS X 10.8 or later