Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
- Fixed list database corruption during first time installs.
- Fixed crash when toggling Autoname checkbox on route properties window.
- Fixed crash when sending trips contained in subfolders to device.
- Fixed crash when renaming a day's segment in the Trip Planner.
- Fixed arrival time bug after inserting new points into Trip Planner.
- Fixed more...