The Adobe Photoshop CS4 ACE Exam Aid streamlines the task of studying for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification. It does this by testing your existing knowledge of Photoshop CS4 and by helping you to obtain the necessary knowledge required to pass the official exam.
The exam aid is divided into Study mode and Practice mode. In Study mode, you have on demand access to answers, supplement answers, and paths/hyperlinks to corresponding pages in the Photoshop help documentation. In Practice mode, you can simulate a test environment and sit mock tests based on the question pool.
A What's New section composed of more...
- Changed Study, Practice and Settings buttons to tabs (makes it easier to see at a glance which mode you are in)
- Added option to print current or all summary screens
- Settings dialog now opens as a tab, instead of a pop-up dialog
- Added Deselect All button the Settings
- When you deselect all modules and select