Pan and Zoom lets you create the photo animation style made popular by Ken Burns with intuitive controls and automatic motion control that achieves stunning results without a single keyframe.
- Works with image files in the most popular formats (JPEG, PNG, PSD, etc.) and any media imported to your project, including clips.
- Keeps animation in sync with the length of the clip, allowing you to freely resize your clips and not worry about redoing any setup.
- Doesn't sacrifice flexibility: the animation can also be controlled manually by keyframing a few parameters.
- Works in Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3, Final Cut Express more...
- Motion Blur: easy to configure via a single parameter, motion blur lets you generate the best-looking animations at any frame rate.
- Available in two variants: Accelerated (for newer systems with powerful graphics cards) and Basic (for older systems).
- Improved documentation and UI.
- New video tutorial available on the Noise Industries website.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later, Mac computer qualified to run Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3, Final Cut Express 4, Adobe® After Effects® CS3 and CS4.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software