Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on ( supported types by Cocoa; these differ depending on OS X version)
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio
- Margin, watermark adding feature
- Image resolution (DPI) adjusting feature
- System requirements changed to OS X 10.5 or later.
- image resolution adjusting feature added.
- make wide entry possible range of pixels such as "Width", "Height" and so on.
- bug fixed: corrected resizing image with text watermark in 32-bit mode causes crash on some OS X versions.