Even with Spotlight and the like it is easy to loose overview of all the documents you need for a project or a client - out of sight out of mind.
With myDocuments it is very easy to group your documents by client or project, to tag them and add comments. myDocuments can by used in menu bar mode - always with you never in your way. It displays a quick look of every document. Used documents can be automatically added to preselected groups.
You can turn every group into a zip-archiv including a ReadMe file wiht more...
- [important] fixed bug .myapps file/registration (2.7.1)
- [new] show/hide Dock icon
- [new] do not center window when becoming active
- [new] simplified registration
- [improved] locked/sync error alert
- [fixed] crash when importing duplicates (Dropbox)
- [fixed] typos (German)
- [fixed] GUI glitches
- [fixed] some bugs
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later