yX has 3 main differences from KnowledgeMiner.
- (yX) works in Microsoft Excel and can export Models back to Excel.
- (yX) contains a subset of the features in KnowledgeMiner.
- (yX) Is optimized and parallelized to operate more than 600x faster then KnowledgeMiner.
These are both based on the same revolutionary data mining algorithms - self-organizing networks of active neurons (gmdh), self-organizing fuzzy rule induction, analog more...
- [New] Improved Charting. Now displays actual vs. predicted data on both predicted and learning data.
- [update] Tutorial updated.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2004 or later