With Scid you can maintain a database of chess games, search games by many criteria, view graphical trends, and produce printable reports on players and openings. There are many more features as well, with Scid you can play against various engines, people on Internet (FICS), as well as by correspondence. Multi-language support.
- Added two buttons (prev/next) to navigate the history of viewed games.
- Gamelist can sort games; thanks to "SortCache" by Gerd Lorscheid.
- New "Best games window" with:
- show all the games matching the current position
- can sort results using up to 9 sort criteria; thanks to "SortCache" by Gerd Lorscheid more...
OS X 10.7 or later