iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- Wrong text in German when name already exist.
- Bug fix: Parallel check for Dinamo block linking does not always work correctly when driving turning loop.
- Do not put invisible control characters in XML unless it is a CR, LF, or TAB.
- Accessory refresh for DCC generator.
- Transfer table can be released with Shift+Alt.
- Bug fix: When sending aspect do more...
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)