Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully scalable more...
- Checksum error solved in BiDiB.
- Some bugs in direct DCC message generation solved (binary state long form).
- Dinamo RMU option DC 3-rail changed in XML to start with a letter.
- Bug fix: Delayed relay release for Dinamo fixed.
- Bug fix: General signal did contain two road signal states.
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)