iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- Extra grid (locs, wagons, cars) has a vertical scroll bar.
- Turnout item can be made critical to fill it in both sides of the block connections.
- Bug fix: Switchboard look also used in item editor.
- New address link interface to make it possible to use multiple addresses for vehicles.
- Station block: block side can be specified and check length is more...
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)