iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- Support for old DCC function decoder based on 14 step protocol.
- Bug fix: Dinamo functions f5-f8 could not be used as momentary functions.
- Bug fix: Reading turnout lengths was not correct if all states had the same length.
- Fix: Accessory state mappings more forgiving for wrong output specification.
- Bug fix: Transfer table did not stop at end more...
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)