Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- µCON-tools do not use fixed port on receiver side.
- Make it possible to open the manual via the help menu if the manual is in a default folder.
- Format accessory addresses according to grouping in export.
- Bug fix: Rounding problem in positions of feedbacks in block solved.
- CS2: Replace the address of an MFX loc with the one supplied by the command more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 5.0 or later