Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver: A plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are more...
- Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor (see Related Links for a 32-bit version for RapidWeaver 5 and OS X 10.7 or later)
- Corrects a graphics stuttering and tearing issue with the Stacks library window.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later
- OS X 10.7 or later and RapidWeaver 5, see Related Links
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software