Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are more...
- Setting a custom line height < 100% and center/right justifying a single line of text no longer results in left-justified text.
- The cleared value of a date control is now the current date/time.
- Image names specified in image controls export as expected on all images.
- Changing the source image used by 3rd party stacks that use the Image more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later
- Stacks for RapidWeaver 5 included in download