Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do have a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Forget what you need to do. With more...
- OS X 10.6 is no longer supported; now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixed tasks view scrolling down by a bit when adding tasks near the top of the list under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Other minor changes for Yosemite compatibility
- Improved calendar control
- In repeating task input, recognize "annually"
- Fixed bug in more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later