MacLockPick 3.0 is a fully cross platform tool that allows digital forensics professionals and eDiscovery experts to perform field triage on live computers running a wide variety of operating systems. Similarly, once completed, the results of the field triage operation can analyzed on a wide variety of computers.
Comprehensive forensic applications such as MacForensicsLab focus on the analysis of static data. However, the need to capture live data has become paramount in an environment wrought with forensic pitfalls such as encryption, malicious running processes and networked storage pools. In cases such as child more...
- Extract iPhoto information based on camera type
- Upgraded iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS X Lion support
- Upgraded plugin application support
- Increased speed in processing suspect machines
- Additional focus on Apple technologies
- User selectable order of plugin execution
- Larger 16GB device available for larger investigations and more storage
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later