Note: To install XBMC on OS X 10.9 Mavericks, you need to right-click the application after its been installed and select "Open" from the list (this need only be done once). Alternatively, you can go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General. From there, unlock the lock at the bottom of the window and "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere." This second method is the preferred method, as you will no longer be more...
- Last version released under the name XBMC -- Kodi is coming!
- Fix audio problems with pass-through on OS X
- Crash in Android if an app is favourite, then uninstalled from system.
- Fix crash in Android when entering programs menu in some skins
- Bitstream conversion fix for some BD MKV ISO rips
- Fix labelcontrols with autowidth set were always marked more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV