Kodi (was XBMC) is an award-winning free and open-source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Note: To install Kodi on OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, you need to right-click the application after it has been more...
- Flush renderbuffers when flushing video player
- Fix broken network.bandwidth setting
- pvr: fix stuttering indruduced
- Unsigned apps are not working on jailbroken iOS5.1 devices
- Add installed languages to the list of possible stream languages
- Ensure that file decriptor for logfile is NULL'ed
- pvr: fix holding lock while querying more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV