Kodi (was XBMC) is an award-winning free and open-source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Note: To install Kodi on OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, you need to right-click the application after it has been more...
- Fix non-DVB subtitles
- Fix incompatible MySQL queries
- Improvements on PulseAudio for Linux
- Fix multi-images in grouplists/layouts
- Updated PVR add-ons: Tvheadend HTSP and MythTV
- Fix refresh-rate switching on Android. This should improve on most devices like Nexus Player and NVIDIA SHIELD TV and others which use the Android API
- OS X 10.7 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV