The latest version of iOS can be downloaded through iTunes.
Apple iOS 8 comes with big updates to apps you use every day, like Messages and Photos. A whole new way to share content with your family. And exciting new connections between apps and between devices. All that and more make iOS 8 the biggest iOS release ever.
Photos. The all-new Photos app makes it simpler than ever to find and rediscover your favorite photos with new search features and smart albums that organize your photos for you. And you can make every shot look even better immediately after you've taken it with powerful more...
Note: The update to iOS 8.4.1 can be downloaded by navigating on you iDevice to Settings > General > Software Update; or by connecting your iDevice to your Mac, opening iTunes, and clicking on the image of your iDevice in the toolbar.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because more...
- iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus
- iPad 2 / iPad 3rd generation/ iPad 4th generation/ iPad Air
- iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display
- iPod touch 5th gen