A helpful tool: Versions provides a pleasant way to work with Subversion on your Mac. Whether you're a hardcore Subversion user or new to version control systems, Versions will help streamline your workflow. Say hello to the fresh new look of your repository and start saying less to that command-line interface. Make sure to download the free demo to take it for a spin.
Who it's for: Whether you're a designer, developer, editor or project manager, chances are you already have plenty on your mind. Versions saves you the hassle and more...
- Added Subversion 1.8 support
- Fixed issue that prevented Versions from opening comparisons from the Timeline
- Versions correctly remembers the last selected bookmark when relaunching after changing Subversion library
- Versions correctly selects last chosen directory when performing new checkout on OS X 10.9
- Fixed issue where revision numbers more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Use Kaleidoscope or another comparison application to view comparisons