VideoDrive offers 9 unique import methods to add any video file to iTunes. The user-friendly interface helps you to make the best choice for your setup.
With VideoDrive, your video collection will look stunning in Cover Flow in iTunes. Videos in iTunes can be watched on your iPod, iPhone, and iPad, or synced and streamed to any AppleTV device.
With VideoDrive you can keep your more...
- Added option in Preferences to toggle saving metadata in video files or in the iTunes media library (requires Subler).
- M4V and MP4 are optimized during import for smoother playback on OS X and iOS devices.
- The Sort Name fields and user rating field were left blank when saving metadata in video more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- iTunes 10 or later
- QuickTime 7 or X
- Optionally: Perian 1.2.3 for extended format support
- Optionally: HandBrake for faster video conversions
- Optionally: Subler for remuxing and saving metadata in files
- Optionally: Subtitles app for automatic downloading of subtitles