VideoDrive offers 9 unique import methods to add any video file to iTunes. The user-friendly interface helps you to make the best choice for your setup.
With VideoDrive, your video collection will look stunning in Cover Flow in iTunes. Videos in iTunes can be watched on your iPod, iPhone, and iPad, or synced and streamed to any AppleTV device.
With VideoDrive you can keep your more...
- Added a preview button to the Online Results window to quickly view a video.
- Searching for missing subtitles is no longer performed when tagging videos already in iTunes. The results are not satisfactory as searching is based on file names, which are in a default setup renamed by iTunes causing mismatches.
- Improved matching of online metadata as a result of more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- iTunes 10 or later
- QuickTime 7 or X
- Optionally: Perian 1.2.3 for extended format support
- Optionally: HandBrake for faster video conversions
- Optionally: Subler for remuxing and saving metadata in files
- Optionally: Subtitles app for automatic downloading of subtitles