MailCM is a contextual menu and menu bar application for copying Apple Mail message properties of multiple messages to the clipboard.
The following menu items are available for copying the given property:
- All Headers. All the headers of the message
- Contents. Contents of an email message
- All Headers and Content. All the headers and content of the message
- Date. The date a message was received
- Time. The time a message was received
- Header Message ID. The header message ID string
- Mail Message ID. Mail's internal more...
- For MailMBI: Management of the various options available in Preferences has been simplified by moving the Preferences pane out of System Preferences and into the menu bar application itself. This simplifies both installation and access of preferences for MailMBI. (Note: MailCM, the contextual menu, still requires the system preference pane if you choose to use it rather than MailMBI. more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software