RegexKit is an Objective-C framework for regular expressions:
- Support for Mac OS X Cocoa and GNUstep. Mac OS X 10.4 or later required.
- Mac OS X Universal Binary, including 64-bit support on Mac OS X 10.5.
- No sub-classing required. Seamlessly adds regular expression support to all NSArray, NSDictionary, NSSet, and NSString Foundation objects with a rich set of Objective-C category additions.
- Unicode enabled. Full Unicode support for NSString objects.
- Extensive, high quality documentation.
- Full source code with a BSD license.
- Uses the BSD licensed PCRE Perl Compatible Regular Expressions library for the more...
Version 0.6: Upgraded to PCRE 7.6, which includes an important security related bug fix, preliminary support for internationalization, returning NSError objects, and the ability to evaluate multiple regular expressions in a collection concurrently on multiple threads, one per CPU.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later, Mac OS X 10.5 or later for ppc64 and x86_64 architecture support.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software