With Universal Google Gadget Widget, you can convert and run any Google Gadget to run on your desktop.
Steps to run Google Gadgets on your Desktop:
- Put the Google Gadget Widget on your desktop.
- Go to the Google Gadget directory and press the "Add to webpage" button then "Get the Source" button to display the src code in the text box below.
- Copy and paste the src code contained between the speechmarks in src="" code sections.
- Paste the Gadget src code into the backside of our widget converter.
- Flip the widget back over to see your Google more...
- Updated to support new Google API changes
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software