DeSmuME is software that allows you to emulate a Nintendo DS system. Think of it as a Swiss-Army knife for Nintendo DS emulation, giving you access to many powerful tools for testing DS features, from viewing ROM properties to managing Action Replay cheats. And best of all, this software is completely free and open-source.
- enh: break savestate back-compatibility
- bug: improve save size autodetection for some games
- bug: cpu: fix many basic jit cpu bugs
- bug: 3d: tweak softrasterizer edge marking
- bug: 3d: fix stale 4x4 texture palettes
- bug: fix some GPU sprite blending scenarios
- bug: fix bios HLE BitUnPack, more...
OS X 10.5.8 or later