LBackup is configured with configuration files and the backup is started from the command line.
LBackup supports backing up to encrypted disk (via the network). In addition, LBackup supports synchronizing encrypted sparsebundles to multiple systems with post action scripts.
- Various minor improvements.
- Added ability to archive rsync session log files.
- Very basic man page is now included.
- Improvements to post action subsystem.
- Added an option for disabling ACL preservation on darwin with custom rsync v3 installed.
- Added a basic example post action script which reports the backup completion more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Shell environment.