PDFSign is a stand-alone, fully automatic software application that can append digital signature to PDF documents. To sign PDF documents simply select the PDF file or folder with PDF files, select Digital ID file and push the "Start" button. That's all. The PDF document will signed automatically.
The program's features are:
- Ease of use
- Recursive search for PDF documents.
- No additional plug-ins are required to open documents or verify signatures in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader
- Apply invisible signatures to a document or a collection of documents
- Linearize for Fast Web View
- Certificate information in more...