Runner's Log is an application for runners, joggers and walkers to track workouts in Mac OS X. Whether you're a new or experienced runner, it'seasy to create an exercise journal and personalize it with your own notes and comments.
Import Stopwatch or Nike+ data from your iPod, or enter data yourself with the easy to use interface. Runner's Log lets you track your progress or follow a workout plan using graphs and history tools, and also view derived data and statistics such as the number of calories burned or the average lap pace.
- Track dates, times, distances and more for each workout. It's easy to enter data, as more...
Version 1.2 adds heart rate tracking, along with several other new features and bug fixes.
- Added heart rate attribute to laps. Runner's Log shows the % max HR, and indicates which laps are in the target HR zone.
- Heart rate and health are now grouped under 'Health' in the Inspector.
- Workouts can have an event title; i.e. Rochester Marathon.
- Workouts can be starred to more...