TextBatchConv (was ConvertEncoding) allows you to save a text file (.txt, .html, etc.) with a different encoding, and with different end-of-line formats. It's also possible to find/replace text, and work in batches.
Please visit author's website for other version (Carbon or Cocoa) and old versions (PPC, previous systems, etc.).
- Build with Xojo2014r2.1.
- Build for Lion 10.7 or later.
- Added menu to load/save Find/Replace list.
- Added cleaning of Find/Replace list.
- Added a BevButt to un/check many checkbox at a time in the Find/Replace list.
- Snow Leopard version (build with Xojo2013r3.3) and Leopard version (build with RS2012r2.1).
- OS X 10.7 or later