Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: more...
- Tone mapper improvements: previously the tone mapper could give artifacts in the form of colored pixels in dark areas. Tone mapping quality in general is improved. A Compression slider has been added: higher compression will allow a higher dynamic range to be compressed, lower compression gives more natural looking results. And there's a new Saturation slider to control the more...
- OS X 10.5 or later