PTGui is panoramic photo stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: more...
- dcraw has been updated to the latest version. This fixes a problem causing certain Nikon NEF files to have a low contrast.
- Fix: PTGui web viewer: intermittent freezing in Safari on OS 10.10. This is solved by having the viewer now using WebGL on Safari when available.
- Fix: Mac: The Return key on a keyboard with numeric keypad would insert a newline in a text field. more...
- OS X 10.5 or later