Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: more...
- Fix: crash if a corrupt JPEG file was loaded
- Fix: memory leak when loading a file with corrupt EXIF data
- Fix: possible crash when a source image is modified externally
- Fix: sorting images (Sort button in the Source Images tab) could take a very long time
- Fix: after optimization some control points could have a reported more...