HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding and geotagging solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. Works with JPEG, RAW and XMP sidecar files. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Geotag automatically from GPS track logs
- Geotag from GPS waypoints
- Geotag from iPhone reference photos
- Geotag using more...
- Enhancement: Made improvements to location lookup using the offline reverse-geocoding database
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where reverse geocoding and altitude-lookup dialogs could not be dismissed using the Return key
Note: The current version of the new Apple Photos lacks the programmatic interface needed for HoudahGeo to notify it of newly added more...
- OS X 10.8 or later. Tested with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- A digital camera: point-and-shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera