HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, ...
- Use geotags to more...
- New feature: "Paste Coordinates" now understands text values like "34.0594;-118.44367;105.0"
- Enhancement: Flickr upload now uses HTTPS rather than HTTP
- Enhancement: Added an option to force built-in map to reload. Useful when returning to an Internet connection
- Enhancement: Map zoom upon selection of multiple images tries not to zoom in closer than the more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A digital camera: point and shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera
- Optional: iPhone or Android phone running the gps4cam app