HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, etc.
- Use geotags to more...
- New feature: HoudahGeo can now access images in the Apple Photos media library
- Enhancement: HoudahGeo automatically offers to notify iPhoto / Aperture upon EXIF / XMP export
- Enhancement: MapBox maps in HoudahGeo look even better than ever before
- Enhancement: HoudahGeo can now handle NMEA track log files with a .txt extension
- Note: In its first more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- A digital camera: point and shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera
- Optional: iPhone or Android phone running the gps4cam pro app