HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, etc.
- Use geotags to more...
- New Feature: HoudahGeo writes heading (direction of travel) to the GPSTrack and GPSTrackRef EXIF tags
- Streamlining: Removed options to upload to EveryTrail or publish to Evernote
- Enhancement: HoudahGeo accepts a wider range of formats for manual input of coordinates
- Enhancement: Viewing direction could show rounding artifacts after the fifth digit more...
- OS X 10.8 or later -- tested with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- A digital camera: point and shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera
- Optional: iPhone or Android phone running the gps4cam pro app