HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, etc.
- Use geotags to more...
- Bug fix: Photos rotated in Lightroom were not displayed correctly in HoudahGeo
Note: In its first version the new Apple Photos lacks the programmatic interface needed for HoudahGeo to notify it of newly added geotags. Until this issue is resolved, we recommend that you more...
- OS X 10.8 or later. Tested with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- A digital camera: point-and-shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera