For Entourage/Exchange users, Out Of Office assists in setting and monitoring your away message and status for those connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server.While not a terribly difficult task to perform, setting an away message via Outlook Web Access (OWA) can be annoying if you change it often. OWA's interface isn't exactly pretty and the speed usually leaves something to be desired. Out Of Office provides a simple MacOS interface, speedy response, and an easy way to manage your away message.
- The ability to turn on debug-level logging without needing another application compiled anddelivered (meant for this to be in 1.1).
- Added a help file which should clear up some of the confusion some users were having with configuring preferences.
- If the user selected "Check Status Now" when the preferences window was still open, recent changes would not be saved. "Check more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- An account on an Exchange Server
- Access to Outlook Web Access (Exchange Webmail)
- Entourage is not required, but is beneficial as OutOfOffice can use its Keychain for login information.
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software