Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Scene headings are now properly imported from other screenplay formats (e.g., FDX, Fountain). Previously, headings for scenes imported from these files did not appear in the project view.
- Storyist now works around an OS X 10.10 Yosemite bug that could cause Storyist to crash when a find operation wrapped on a large text file.
- Storyist no longer crashes on OS X 10.10 more...
- OS X 10.9 or later