Desktop Web Browser allows you to navigate on the Internet and to display webpages directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can navigate on the Internet directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can set the URL of the webpage loaded by default at start.
- You can set the transparency of the browser to see your original desktop picture underneath.
- You can set the refresh period of the browser if you want to automatically refresh the webpage periodically.
- You just need to press the Alt key to interact with the background browser.
- You just need to press the Alt-Shift more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.
- The window is automatically sent to the background when you launch the application.
- A Korean localization has been released.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later