Validator... Much has been made about standards compliance in modern Web browsers. Less is made about the responsibity Web authors have to deliver correct mark-up to these programs. Some HTML authors champion one browser over another for its standards support when they themselves do little or nothing to assure their mark-up is correct. Unfortunately, most validation tools operate on one file at a time through a Web or editor interface. This makes checking large numbers of files in a production environment tedious and impractical. Validator easily checks one file or a thousand. It efficiently assures all your XML is ready for your more...
- Resolved problem that prevented launching on some versions of MacÂ OSÂ X.
- Added XHTML Modularization 1.1, XHTML Basic 1.1, and XHTML+RDFa 1.0 FPIs.
- Reports on checked files to assure a message appears for each run.
- Continues processing when encountering a file or directory multiple times due to symbolic linking.
- Packaged into an more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software