AppDelete is an uninstaller for Macs that will remove not only applications but also widgets, preference panes, plugins, and screensavers along with their associated files. Without AppDelete these associated items will be left behind to take up space and potentially cause issues.
There are several ways to activate AppDelete:
- Drag items onto main window
- Drag items onto dock
- Select items through menu
- Right-click to use AppDelete workflow
- Throw items in trash
There are several actions to take with AppDelete:
- Delete the items
- Log only more...
- Added registration logging for rejections
- Fixed bug in Dutch localization
- Other minor fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later