The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
- OS X 10.9 ready: the app has been compiled and tested for the new system, still remaining fully compatible with older ones (minimum 10.7.3)
- Now you are able to edit document and images names in the Log panel
- It is even possible, in the log panel, to delete a record selecting the row and clicking the more...
RequirementsOS X 10.7.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software