The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
- Imposition: Added the option "reverse page order". In some languages the binding is on the right side of the book and to successfully print a book you will have to create your imposition in reverse order.
- Imposition: 2 Up Saddle Stitch has now the option to group the imposition in booklets. In this way it is possible to subdivide the multipage PDF in parts (booklets) more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software