VisioVoice enhances access to Mac OS X for people with vision impairments through a system-wide talking interface and typing echo, text and image zoom windows, large cursors as well as a document and selection reader. VisioVoice provides naturally sounding voices through the included license of Infovox iVox for one language of choice. VisioVoice can also convert text, Word, PDF, HTML and RTF documents to audio files and iPod and iPhone-ready audiobooks. Blind users can use VisioVoice in combination with VoiceOver as document and selection reader.
- Full Snow Leopard compatibility
- Full compatibility with Safari 4
- Compatibility with Infovox iVox 2.0 (to be available as public beta soon), including non-Roman languages
- Enhanced iTunes export with choice of encoder and background import in iTunes
- Speak selection now also works in floating windows such as the one used by Help Viewer more...
Mac OS X 10.4 or later