BALLView... Although a large number of tools for the three-dimensional visualization of molecular structures exists, it often proved convenient to tailor a visualization tool specifically for a certain purpose. In BALL, we chose two complementary approaches. First, we wanted to give the user the full flexibility of a visualization framework, knowing very well that the development of such a user interface is a very time-consuming process. Second, we wanted to offer a very simple, albeit less powerful, interface that allows the user to concentrate on the core problem at hand and handle all visualization issues with as little overhead as more...
- Removed the old autotools based build system
- Many fixes to the new CMake based build system
- Visual Studio 2010 support
- GCC 4.5 support
- Added a linear algebra library (experimental)
- Added support for reading BMRB files as used for NMR
- Implemented chemical shift prediction (ShiftX like)
- Added a NameConverter class to switch more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software