The purpose is to be able to view these files on a PDA, such as on a Palm OS device using GRX View or Acid Image or another native JPG viewer.
Stuffit Expander is required, and iMagine Photo is recommended (for greatly improved speed and for image quality reduction)
- Allowed processing image files in place (option)
- If comic file contains nested folders, TinyComic looks down one level in hierarchy
- Known extraneous files contained in comic archive trashed in destination extraction
- iMagine Photo set to run in background on next use
- iMaginePhoto will quit after 15 seconds idle
- (the three behaviors above can be changed in script properties)