Heritage is a image asset management system for small agencies and photographers on a limited budget or amateurs. It will categorise all your image media and allow you to setup a database that records image caption, comments, categories, owners, usage history and key words for searches.
- NEW: Whitespace can be masked out of images
- NEW: Uses a toolbar for navigation
- NEW: Image rotation
- FIX: Wider application interface
- FIX: Less Quicktime dependencies
- FIX: Fixed crashing with layered TIFFs
- FIX: Better TIFF handling
- FIX: Faster browsing
- FIX: Doubled thumbnail screen size
- FIX: Faster thumbnail generation
- FIX: Improved search engine
- FIX: more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 512 MB Ram. Nice, fast processor.
*Previously available here