- Change the login panel images, including the Apple logo, Mac OS X image, and background image.
- Add a custom text banner to the login window. This is ideal for organizations that need to show the user information or an Acceptable Use Policy prior to login.
- Change the host information displayed by default. The host information can display the current date and time, Directory Services status more...
- Tested with Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- No longer shows Mac OS 10.6 users a warning that Mac OS 10.4 or 10.5 is needed.
- Fixed issue that prevented a small number of users from setting the login screen background image.
- Added ability to change the host information displayed by default. The host information can more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- For other versions of Mac OS X, download the appropriate version of the Visage System Preferences pane at this page