DownloadManager's usefulness lies in resuming interrupted downloads.In fact, there are still so many places in the world where super-fast connection is only a dream...
- Scheduled downloads at a fixed time (as shown in screenshot 2).
- Download window can be made visible or invisible (in screenshot 1 it is visible)
- Auto-shutdown the computer after a downloading process.
- A miniBrowser function allows to connect to a site and retrieve the address of files to be downloaded: ONLY if such addresses are real addresses (in other words, miniBrowser ignores addresses that depend on more...
- New interface for HTTP and FTP authentication (Preferences window).
- Added Tutorial and Extra Tutorial in miniBrowser showing how to retrieve addresses of downloadable files.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software