End-user benefits include:
- Browser based AJAX client with search, shared calendar and mail that is integrated with contacts and calendar.
- Support for Outlook, iCal, App.Mail, contacts and offline mode.
- Support of Apple, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Online move, back-up, and recovery of individual or a group of mailboxes.
- Compatibility with existing LDAP directories. more...
- Added admin console configuration control of the data source polling interval. Polling intervals can be set for POP, IMAP, Calendar, GAL, RSS, Caldav, Live (Microsoft Live Hot mail), and Yab (Yahoo Address Book). This can be set from the account/COS Advanced tab. By default the polling intervals are not enabled. (bug 21199)
- ZCS now more...
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Java 1.5