Software Update By SW runs a command-line argument to check for and install all available updates through Apple Software Update.
***THERE IS NO APPLICATION!*** (the installer IS the program!)When you run the "installer", there are scripts which run in the background and force Mac OS X to download and install all available updates through Apple Software Update. If you want to run the program again, "install" the package again.
- More logging for system events
- Log files now placed in separate directory (/Library/Logs/SISUWORKS/SoftwareUpdateBySW.log)
- Reduced dependency on executing commands as root, due to the fact that root authentication is required anyways
- Forced Software to only run on Root volume (currently booted volume) to clear up some confusion
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later*Previously available here