Super Shut Down is a new interface to shut down or restart your mac.
This is a little application that you can lauch instead of using the "Shut Down" submenu of the Apple menu.
You will recognize the features of the standart shut down interface, with more options:
- You can choose your startup disk in a menu.
- You can force, if you need, the restart or the shutdown.
- You can schedule restart, shutdown, sleep, and forced actions.
- You can personnalize every shortcut.
- You can add a delay to every button.
- Fixed a major bug with the shortcuts (Thanks to Dr. Hermann BÃ¼chner).
- Fixed a bug on forced shutdown or restart with OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
- Rewritten password code to use Apple Keychain.
- Partially rewritten code to improve its stability.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later